For most of my soap making years I have concentrated on traditional types of soaps. But I really just wanted to have some fun and do something crazy! Over the years I have also gotten many requests for beer soap. So, I decided to finally try it! Every recipe I looked at kind of scared me a little. Most of them said that adding alcohol to any soap recipe was very tricky and the whole batch could blow up! Well, I finally got brave and just used my own recipe and used flattened beer in place of the water. I did freeze it though just to make sure it didn’t get too hot with the lye mixed in! It turned out beautiful! I haven’t showered with it yet, but I am looking forward to it. I will post again once I do!